Dollar on Best Winning Streak Since March on Fed Rate-Hike BetsBy
Strong data will be key to keeping rally on track, TD says
Fed’s Fischer says U.S. isn’t planning negative interest rates
The dollar advanced for a fifth day against the yen, its longest winning streak since March, on mounting speculation the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States