Uber, Careem Halt Abu Dhabi Cars Amid Driver-Arrest ReportsBy , , and
Local police have arrested 50 drivers and impounded 70 cars
Ride-sharing services aim to restart operations after setback
Uber Technologies Inc. and its Middle East competitor Careem Networks suspended services in the capital of the United Arab Emirates for a fourth day, amid reports that police have arrested drivers and impounded cars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day