U.K. Demand for Credit Slowed in Month After Vote to Quit EUBy
July mortgage approvals fall to lowest since January 2015
Consumer-credit growth drops below average of past six months
U.K. mortgage approvals slumped to an 18-month low in July and consumer borrowing slowed following the decision to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations