U.K., France Committed to Existing Border Deal, Spokesman SaysRobert Hutton
Both France and Britain plan to maintain the Le Touquet agreement allowing the U.K. to carry out border checks on the French side of the English Channel, Prime Minister Theresa May’s spokesman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap