U.K., France Committed to Existing Border Deal, Spokesman SaysRobert Hutton
Both France and Britain plan to maintain the Le Touquet agreement allowing the U.K. to carry out border checks on the French side of the English Channel, Prime Minister Theresa May’s spokesman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders