Turkish Gold Dealer Wants N.Y. Judge Off His Criminal CaseBy
Reza Zarrab asks Judge Richard Berman to disqualify himself
Zarrab cites judge’s comments at 2014 Istanbul legal forum
Turkish-Iranian gold trader Reza Zarrab wants his U.S. bank laundering case removed from the federal judge assigned to it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's