Trudeau Begins China Trip Encouraging More Investment in CanadaBy
It would be ‘irresponsible’ not to see China as critical
Canada can help China ease worries on world stage: Trudeau
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau began a week-long visit to China with a pledge to open up his economy to Chinese investment and deepen ties with the Asian country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing