Scotiabank Beats Profit Estimates as Latin America GainsBy
Canadian lender raises quarterly dividend to 74 cents a share
Earnings also boosted by domestic banking, lower provisions
Bank of Nova Scotia posted earnings that beat analysts’ estimates, led by gains in capital markets and international banking. Canada’s third-biggest bank raised its dividend 2.8 percent to 74 cents a share.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's