Pregnancy Discrimination Growing at Work in U.K.By
Expectant, new mothers losing jobs surged to 54,000 in 2015
Panel says Britain should adopt German-style protections
Pregnant women and new mothers face growing discrimination at work in the U.K., with tens of thousands being forced out of their jobs every year, according to a panel of lawmakers that called on the government to adopt German-style protections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks