National Australia Says Low Jobless Rate Prevents Bad-Debt SpikeBy
Thorburn sees low write-offs despite mining-sector stress
Australian banks face regulatory pressures, weaker margins
Australia’s low unemployment rate should allow National Australia Bank Ltd. to maintain asset quality and prevent any spike in bad-debt levels, according to the bank’s chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts