Most Brazil Stock Funds Missed the Rally Right in Their BackyardBy
As Rousseff impeachment nears conclusion, locals ready to buy
Local fund purchases may bolster index as foreigners retreat
Brazilian stock funds largely missed out on this year’s world-beating rally and are piling into local equities now, a move that some analysts and investors say will prop up the market just as foreigners retreat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's