Modi’s Pay Increase for India Federal Staff Fuels Sensex RallyBy and
Sensex jumps most in Asia as auto, consumer companies shine
Consumption to help boost demand ‘robustly’: Deutsche Bank
India’s benchmark equities index climbed to a 13-month high as automakers and consumer companies rose amid speculation payment of past dues to government staff this week will stoke sales of cars and appliances.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’