Macau’s Economic Contraction Eases as Gambling Slump AbatesBy
Eighth consecutive quarterly GDP decline narrows to 7.1%
Signs of casino revenue bottoming amid shift to mass market
Macau’s two-year economic downturn continued to ease in the second quarter as a gambling slump in the Chinese city, home to casino units of Las Vegas Sands Corp. and Wynn Resorts Ltd., showed signs of nearing a bottom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas