Most Japanese Stocks Retreat After Monday Rally; Automakers RiseBy and
Retail stocks fall on sales, household spending reports
Automakers extend gains as Toyota rises to highest since March
Most Japanese shares fell after the biggest rally in three weeks, as investors weighed economic data and speculated on the timing of U.S. interest-rate increases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap