Most Japanese Stocks Retreat After Monday Rally; Automakers RiseBy and
Retail stocks fall on sales, household spending reports
Automakers extend gains as Toyota rises to highest since March
Most Japanese shares fell after the biggest rally in three weeks, as investors weighed economic data and speculated on the timing of U.S. interest-rate increases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’