Most Japanese Stocks Retreat After Monday Rally; Automakers RiseBy and
Retail stocks fall on sales, household spending reports
Automakers extend gains as Toyota rises to highest since March
Most Japanese shares fell after the biggest rally in three weeks, as investors weighed economic data and speculated on the timing of U.S. interest-rate increases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018