India’s HPCL in $8 Billion Drive to Boost Oil Refining MarginsBy
HPCL to invest in expanding, upgrading 60-year old refineries
India must expand refineries to meet growing demand: Surana
India’s fastest-growing fuel seller will spend $8 billion over the next five years to help its 60-year-old refineries earn profit margins closer to modern processors such as billionaire Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster