Hanergy Thin Film Returns to Profit With Sales to MacrolinkBy
Solar manufacturer says net income rose to $106 million
Almost 80% of revenue came from two customers in first half
Hanergy Thin Film Power Group Ltd., the Hong Kong solar company whose shares have been suspended for more than a year, returned to profit in the first six months of the year as revenue rose, buoyed by two customers that account for 78 percent of its sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself