French Trade Minister Says U.S. Talks Dead as TTIP WobblesBy
France’s Fekl says he’ll ask for end of talks at EU meeting
Comments follow Gabriel’s claim that talks have broken down
France’s trade minister said the U.S. hasn’t offered anything substantial in negotiations with the European Union on a free-trade deal and that talks should come to an end.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States