French Minister Says EU-U.S. Trade Talks Dead as TTIP WobblesGregory Viscusi and Andrea Rothman
France’s trade minister said the U.S. hasn’t offered anything substantial and that talks on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership should end.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’