France’s Akuo and Toyota’s Eurus to Build Wind Park in UruguayBy
50 MW Florida II wind park is 2nd Uruguay Akuo-Eurus project
Akuo, Eurus tap KfW, IPEX, Denmark’s EKF as senior lenders
French renewable energy developer Akuo Energy SAS and Eurus Energy America Corp., a unit of Toyota Tsusho Corp., will jointly build a wind park to supply about 30,000 homes in Uruguay, the latest step in the Latin American country’s push toward cleaner power generation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline