Foreign Investors Reduce U.K. Gilt Holdings in July: ChartBy
Foreign investors cut their holdings of gilts for the first time since February in July, the first full month following the U.K.’s decision to leave the European Union. Despite the reduction, gilts have returned about 11 percent since the June 23 referendum, based on the Bloomberg U.K. Sovereign Bond Index, as investors anticipated increased monetary easing by the Bank of England.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses