Evergrande Profit Falls 23% as Property Marketing Costs RiseBloomberg News
Revenue rose 13% to 87.5 billion yuan as home sales rose
Borrowings rise by 28% as Evergrande goes on buying spree
China Evergrande Group, one of China’s most-indebted listed property developers, said first-half profit fell 23 percent as rising sales were offset by higher costs for selling homes and servicing debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's