Photographer: Simon Dawson/Bloomberg
Emaar Picks Standard Chartered Among Lenders for Sukuk SaleBy and
Lender among 9 banks that will help first sale in 2 years
Bond deals in the GCC have doubled this year to $39 billion
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap