Colombia’s Unprecedented Rate Rises Win Over Swaps TradersBy
Central bankers have boosted the key rate by 325 basis point
President Santos says interest rate rises are hurting economy
Colombia’s central bank is persuading traders it can quell the fastest inflation in 16 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts