Codelco Halts Mine After Accident as Strike Looms at AnotherBy
Two dead at Chuquicamata after vehicle crash at the mine
Workers at El Salvador vote whether to go on strike on Sept.3
Codelco, the Chilean copper giant grappling to raise money to overhaul its aging mines, halted one of its operations on Tuesday after a fatal accident and faces the possibility of a strike at another.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's