China Southern Profit Declines as Spring Air, Hainan AdvanceBy and
Asia’s top carrier reports 1.5 billion yuan currency loss
Passenger yields under pressure amid competition, expansion
China Southern Airlines Co., Asia’s biggest by passengers, said its profits were dented by the yuan’s depreciation while two of the country’s largest private carriers reported an increase in earnings amid a surge in travel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's