China’s Biggest-Ever Metals Deal Snaps Up Cleveland’s AlerisBloomberg News
Zhongwang to win new customers in aerospace, automatives
Chinese company subject to U.S. Commerce Department probe
China’s influence in global metals markets just stepped up a gear after the owner of its top supplier of aluminum products agreed to buy Aleris Corp. of the U.S. for $2.3 billion, marking the nation’s biggest-ever overseas purchase of a metals processor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion