China Agrees to $410 Million Thermal Plant Deal in Ivory CoastBy
Ivory Coast’s Starenergie 2073 said it signed a 367 million euro ($410 million) deal with China Energy Engineering Corp. to finance and build a 372 megawatt thermal power plant in the West African nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis