Chile Manufacturing Offers Little Hope for Long-Forecast ReboundBy
Manufacturing shrank 4.4% in July from the year earlier
Retail sales rose larger-than-expected 4.6% over same period
Chile’s economy started the third quarter as it ended the previous three-month period, with manufacturing and mining both contracting and retail sales offering the only silver lining to an otherwise bleak outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas