Chicago Stock Exchange Targets Latency Arbitrage With DelayBy and
CHX echoes some of modern trading’s harshest critics with plan
Speed bump resembles the one at IEX’s Investors Exchange
Speed bumps are catching on in U.S. markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt