Chicago Stock Exchange Targets Latency Arbitrage With DelayBy and
CHX echoes some of modern trading’s harshest critics with plan
Speed bump resembles the one at IEX’s Investors Exchange
Speed bumps are catching on in U.S. markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing