Brexit Boosts Lure of Sticky Deposits for U.K. Banking StartupsBy
About 20 new banks said to seek British banking licenses
Cash depositors seen to provide stable funding after Brexit
As Europe’s largest banks discourage new deposits, a score of British startup lenders see them as more crucial than ever.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap