Brexit Boosts Lure of Sticky Deposits for U.K. Banking StartupsBy
About 20 new banks said to seek British banking licenses
Cash depositors seen to provide stable funding after Brexit
As Europe’s largest banks discourage new deposits, a score of British startup lenders see them as more crucial than ever.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders