Most Brazil Stocks Fall as Impeachment Anxiety Offsets PetrobrasBy
State-controlled crude oil producer gains on rebound plan
Senate set to wrap up Dilma Rousseff’s trial Wednesday
Most Brazilian stocks declined as the impeachment trial of suspended President Dilma Rousseff neared its end.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself