Blackstone Said to Weigh Buying $3.6 Billion German LandlordBy
Blackstone Group LP is considering a bid for OfficeFirst, the German landlord that holds 3.2 billion euros ($3.6 billion) of commercial properties, according to a person with knowledge of the plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap