Bank-Stock Rally Seen Aiding Bullish Case for U.S. Shares: ChartBy
Banks represent “the bullish side of the story” for U.S. stocks, according to Matt Maley, a Miller Tabak & Co. equity strategist. In a note Tuesday, he cited the SPDR S&P Bank exchange-traded fund, which reached its high for the year on Monday after rallying 28 percent from a low on Feb. 11. “We worry that people are overly bullish on the potential for the group,” Maley wrote. “However, there is no question that the bank stocks act well.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's