Alibaba-Backed Baozun Jumps 60% in Month After Sales Beat: ChartBy
Baozun Inc., a Chinese e-commerce platform provider backed by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., has surged 60 percent since early August when it reported quarterly revenue that beat expectations and increased its forecast for gross merchandise volume growth. The American depositary receipts have almost tripled to $13.43 from a record low in October and are trading above their May 2015 initial public offering price of $10 for the first time in more than a year. Alibaba’s investment subsidiary owned 26.5 million Class A common shares as of March 31, according to a Baozun regulatory filing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks