Abercrombie Plunges After Tourism Pullback Weighs on ResultsBy
Retailer announces plans to close as many as 60 U.S. stores
Chain expects sales to remain ‘challenging’ for rest of year
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. tumbled the most in three years after slow sales at flagship locations weighed on its latest results and outlook, sparking concerns that its turnaround is sputtering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders