Twin Butte Faces Default After Failed Vote to Approve SaleBy and
Company’s forbearance agreement on line of credit terminated
Lenders now have right to appoint a receiver to sell assets
Twin Butte Energy Ltd. faces default on its credit line after a group of dissident bondholders succeeded in blocking the company’s plans to sell itself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing