Three Nomura Investment Bankers Depart to Join CompetitorsBy and
Heads of Americas health-care, automative groups said to exit
17 bankers depart after compensation declines, April job cuts
Four Nomura Holdings Inc. investment bankers, each managing directors covering major industries, were among 17 employees who left voluntarily since the Japanese bank cut pay and personnel in the Americas, according to people with knowledge of the moves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's