Fatal Takata Truck Blast Was ‘Like a Big Bomb,’ Sheriff SaysBy , , and
Cause of initial early-morning accident still unknown, he said
Takata spokesman says no impact on deliveries to customers
The truck carrying Takata Corp. air-bag inflators exploded “like a big bomb,” said the Texas sheriff whose officers rushed the scene. The cause of the grisly accident last week isn’t known, he said, and the damage was so extensive that a woman killed in the blast was identified only through dental records.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing