Spain’s Union Fenosa Said Mulling Higher Israel Gas ImportsBy
Contract talks said to increase gas supply to 6 bcm/year
Union Fenosa Gas operates Damietta LNG plant in Egypt
The companies operating Israel’s Tamar natural gas field are in talks to boost the quantities they will sell to Union Fenosa Gas SA, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again