Creat Said Planning to Sell U.K. Plasma Firm to Shanghai RAASBloomberg News
Biggest China healthcare company would gain overseas footprint
Creat acquired BPL earlier this year for 820 million pounds
China’s Creat Group Corp. plans to sell a British maker of blood plasma therapies to publicly-traded affiliate Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co., according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's