Nigeria Manufacturers Say Dollars Still Scarce After DevaluationBy
Factory owners using black market, manufacturing body says
Lobby group pushing governnent to allow more imports
Nigerian businesses are struggling to get hold of foreign exchange even after the central bank devalued the currency in June to try and attract investment from abroad, according to the West African country’s main manufacturers’ lobby group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders