Mylan Fails to Stop EpiPen Firestorm as Senators Seek AnswersBy and
Drugmaker will introduce lower-cost generic version of shot
20 senators send letter expressing ‘serious concerns’
Mylan NV’s latest attempt to deflect criticism over the price of allergy shot EpiPen failed to get the drugmaker out of the sights of Congress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas