Kerry Offers New Security Ties to Bangladesh to Fight TerrorBy
Trip to Dhaka comes after increase in violent attacks
Three militants killed in raid, Dhaka police say on weekend
Secretary of State John Kerry said U.S. and Bangladesh intelligence and law enforcement agencies will work more closely together to fight extremists after a spate of attacks on locals and foreigners alike raised concerns the Islamic State is spreading its network here.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders