Kenya Bond Window Is Shutting as IMF Sees Risks From Fed to PollBy
Kenya must analyze Fed decisions carefully, IMF’s Morales says
Investors wary about Kenya’s fiscal deficit, elections
Kenya needs to act swiftly if it’s to sell Eurobonds by year-end without a jump in borrowing costs, according to the IMF.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’