Japan’s Fledgling Vaping Market May Have Vast Potential: ChartBy
When it comes to alternative cigarettes, the U.S. is the market share leader. The fast-growing industry is much smaller in Japan, though demand for vaping is growing. Japan Tobacco is grappling with a supply bottleneck and ceding ground to Philip Morris, the world’s largest tobacco company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's