Ivory Coast Drops Eurobond Sale Plan as Dollar StrengthensBy
Finance minister says he’ll turn to regional debt market
Country forecasts cocoa harvest of 1.7 million tons this year
Ivory Coast abandoned plans to offer a Eurobond this year and is opting to raise debt in West Africa’s regional market as the stronger dollar makes selling offshore finance too expensive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's