Iraq Agrees With Kurds to Start Talks on Oil Revenue DisputeBy
Iraqi, Kurds locked in dispute over oil revenue since 2014
Kurds have been bypassing central government with oil exports
Iraq’s prime minister agreed with the semi-autonomous Kurdistan Regional Government to start talks about crude output in northern regions that have been bypassing the central government to export oil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's