HSBC Executive Pleads Not Guilty to Rigging FX MarketsBy
Mark Johnson enters plea in first U.S. case of its kind
Scott, also charged in scheme, is in U.K., not in U.S. custody
An HSBC Holdings Plc executive pleaded not guilty Monday to rigging foreign-exchange markets in the first U.S. case of its kind.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’