HSBC Executive Pleads Not Guilty to Rigging FX MarketsBy
Mark Johnson enters plea in first U.S. case of its kind
Scott, also charged in scheme, is in U.K., not in U.S. custody
An HSBC Holdings Plc executive pleaded not guilty Monday to rigging foreign-exchange markets in the first U.S. case of its kind.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks