German 10-Year Bond Yield Touches Week-High on Fed Rate MessageBy
Spanish securities steady before government confidence vote
Euro-area supply may total EU30 billion this week: Commerzbank
Germany’s 10-year bond yields climbed to the highest in more than a week after Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen bolstered speculation that the central bank will raise interest rates this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing