GCL-Poly to Buy SunEdison’s Material Business for $150 MillionBloomberg News
SunEdison filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in April
Deal to help GCL-Poly to enhance production, technology
GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Ltd., the world’s biggest maker of polysilicon for solar cells, agreed to purchase the solar-material business of bankrupt U.S. renewable-energy company SunEdison Inc. for $150 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks