FirstEnergy Says Its Headquarters Is Worth $568 Million to OhioBy
Utility asks regulators for surcharge for benefits to Akron
Critics question why customers should pay for HQ’s impact
FirstEnergy Corp., Ohio’s homegrown utility with roots in the state that date to 1930, wants its customers to pay to ensure it stays there.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’